Sunday, May 24, 2009

RIP The Wretched.


Well unfortunately it has come to this. I am done with this project. That's not to say that I've actually done anything or completed anything. I think we can all gather that from the timing of the posts, (the last one was done almost a year ago)that this project has been a failure. I've come to discover there are several reasons for this. From this insight I can claim that the project was not a complete failure, that was after all the whole point of the project (wasn't it?). So what do I do now. Pick myself up, dust myself off, start all over again. Yes, I am afraid that I am not done with this. With the lessons learned I hope to go on and try again. After all that really seems to be one of the main facets of life. So here's to New Rad Fish 2.0

No comments: